tracymatthies@

yahoo.com

6.04.2010

Baby Matthies... due in just six weeks!














































Preparing for Baby Matthies! In progress.... Credit must be given to my mom (painting, purchasing and sewing the bedskirt, curtains, and small square pillow), to my husband (installing the chair rail and assembling the crib), and to my dad (for building the changing table). So what did http://www.madebytracymatthies.blogspot.com/ do? The crate covers, small rectangular pillow sham, and the laundry basket bag. More nursery accessories in progress...

2 comments:

  1. I LOVEEEEE IT!!! It is precious and so sophisticated! I love the changing table and the old sports stuff! Now all we need is a little man to make it complete!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious! Can't wait for Baby M's arrival!

    ReplyDelete